Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best?
'Limerick dermal fillers - cheapest and best?' brings many people to our website. So you're not the only one who found SISU this way!Indeed, dermal fillers are one of the most popular treatments across all SISU Clinics locations. In fact, SISU patients have given our medical doctors more than 1,000 5-star reviews as the Best Botox, lip fillers and injectables clinic in Limerick, Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Killarney.
Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? What You Need to Know
Across all five SISU Clinics, our doctors certainly get plenty of questions about dermal fillers. For example:
- Will I look any different?
- How much dermal filler will I need?
- Will I look fake?
- What’s the difference between dermal fillers and Botox?
- How do dermal fillers work?
First of all, SISU doctors approach dermal filler treatments on an individual basis. That means designing bespoke treatments tailored to suit each patient’s unique facial anatomy. No two faces are the same! Therefore our doctors design specific patient pathways to ensure the best results. 'Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best?' You don't have to sacrifice quality at SISU!So now, here are our doctors' answers to your dermal fillers questions.
Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? Can I Get a Nose Job with Dermal Fillers?
As shown in the banner above, the answer is yes! Indeed, our doctors created SISU Nose Align to do just that. In effect an instant nose job, SISU Nose Align lets our doctors reshape and recontour the nose in just five minutes. Once you would have needed major surgery to achieve the results SISU Nose Align gives you with dermal fillers.
How Can I Get a Nose Job Without Surgery, Using Only Dermal Filler Injections?
In almost every area of appearance, innovation in aesthetic medicine has made the previously impossible our new standard treatment. Advances in science, as well as refined techniques and sophisticated formulas, have resulted in a shift away from invasive surgery. So injectable treatments like SISU Nose Align can immediately make the nose more symmetrical, align contours, and eliminate deep grooves.
Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? Can I Erase Dark Circles and Tired Eyes with Dermal Fillers?
You can at SISU! That's exactly what our SISU Revive treatment does. So how does it work?
- First of all, SISU Revive is our doctors' bespoke treatment to instantly revive, rejuvenate, and bring new life to the eye area.
- Indeed, within just a few minutes, SISU Revive noticeably increases volume in your hollow, sunken and/or baggy eye areas.
- In fact, many patients come for this treatment on their lunch break or before a night out, knowing they’ll look rejuvenated and refreshed before they leave the clinic.
- What's more, SISU Revive is the dark circle remover that really works.
Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? Will Dermal Fillers Give Me a Defined Jawline Without Surgery?
Absolutely.If you've been wondering how to get instant jawline definition without going under the knife, look no further. Our doctors created SISU Define just for you.For women, the desired jawline definition usually means a sculpted, elegant jawline. Whereas men tend to seek a chiselled, strong effect.In either case, SISU's medical doctors are able to give dramatic jawline definition in just a few minutes. The results are immediate and last for many months.Come in on your lunch break or after work and walk out with the defined jawline you’ve always dreamed of. It really is that simple.What's more, as SISU Define is 100% nonsurgical, it is comprised only of injections. That means there is no downtime whatsoever and results are immediate. Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? Yes...and FAST!See how Grainne got on with SISU Define:
Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? Lip Fillers
In a word, yes. Click here to find out more about the best lip fillers in Limerick and how to get cheap lip fillers in Limerick city centre.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
To start, dermal fillers typically work in two ways. Specifically:
- They firstly increase tissue volume.
- Furthermore, they induce tissue in surrounding areas to produce more collagen.
Consequently, aesthetic medical doctors at SISU can use dermal fillers to achieve multiple effects. First is the immediate replenishment of volume. Secondly, the longer term stimulation of increased collagen injection.What does this mean in practical terms?
- To start, there is a visible difference when dermal filler is placed between two layers of tissue.
- In particular, fillers are superb in the areas of the mid-face (nasolabial folds), lower face (marionette lines), and the cheeks.
- When medical doctors place dermal fillers in these regions of the face, the result is a natural looking increase in tissue volume.
- Additionally, dermal fillers trigger increased production of the collagen necessary for fresher, more youthful skin.
Are Dermal Fillers the Same As Botox Antiwrinkle Injections?
In a word, no. To explain:
- Firstly, Botox is a drug.
- Secondly, Botox is dose-dependent.
- Likewise, Botox is usually best suited to the upper portions of the face. While, as has been noted, dermal fillers work best in the mid-face, lower face, and cheeks.
- Furthermore, it lasts for around three months.
- In contrast, dermal fillers are classified as a medical device.
- Also, dermal fillers are a volume-dependent treatment whereas Botox is dose-dependent.
- Finally, dermal fillers last for 9-12 months depending on factors such as lifestyle and patient activity. In general, Botox injections last around three months.
How Much Dermal Filler Will I Need?
First of all, the simple answer to this question reveals the core of the ethos behind SISU Clinics. The fact is, no one needs dermal fillers. They are elective. They are a choice.At SISU, our doctors are not here to guide you through what you 'need.' We’re here to provide you with information. Furthermore, we’re here to counsel you on what we can do to achieve your desired effect and result. Above all, we’re here to tailor all of this for you. Dermal filler treatments at SISU are bespoke, personalised and designed for each individual patient.
If I Get Dermal Fillers, Will People Notice?
Following their dermal filler injections, our patients report is that people say they look 'refreshed' and 'well-rested'. Indeed, many people will say to them, 'You're looking so well, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is!'SISU's doctors give your most flattering apperance with a rejuvenated, fresh look. When dermal fillers are carried out by experienced medical doctors like SISU's, the result is your very best, most vibrant look.
Is There Any Downtime with Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are the zero downtime lunchtime treatment patients love. Patients come to SISU on their lunch break, before or after work, and within minutes are back into their daily routine. You can even come in before a night out for a refreshed, rejuvenated look. SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation Treatment,SISU Define Dramatic Jawline Definition, SISU Nose Align nonsurgical nose job (rhinoplasty), and SISU Kiss zero-pain lip fillers are all popular dermal filler treatments with no downtime. See Sarah's injectable rhinoplasty before and after, below:
How Can Such Amazing Nonsurgical Treatments Be Affordable?
Until now, it’s never been easy to get high-quality injectable treatments with a massive discount. But SISU is making it both easy AND simple.
- As a matter of fact, literally ANYONE can now get free dermal filler injections.
- Furthermore, anyone can collect THOUSANDS toward any SISU Clinic nonsurgical treatments.
- In fact, you might NEVER have to pay for another dermal filler treatment again!
Click hereto find how to get FREE injectable treatments in Limerick, Dublin, Cork and Killarney – unlimited! (Reminder: SISU Clinic in Limerick also offers monthly payment options to finance your nonsurgical treatments.)
Limerick Dermal Fillers - Cheapest and Best? How to Book Dermal Fillers in Limerick
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into our Limerick city centre Botox clinic at 17 O'Connell Street (MAP)!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
- LIMERICK - 17 O'Connell Street, Limerick, Ireland (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.