Botox for Men in Limerick
Botox for Men in Limerick is very popular. So why do men get antiwrinkle injections in Limerick? In short, because they can!But let's get more detailed.Previously we disclosed that upwards of 30% of SISU’s patients are men. Then we shared that the most popular injectable treatment with our male patients is Botox. Then everyone wanted to know why men get Botox in Limerick. Whether you call it Mantox, Brotox or just plain ‘Botox for men,’ we can answer that.
Botox for Men in Limerick: What Do I Need to Know?
- Firstly, Botox is the most ‘mainstream’ injectable aesthetic treatment in the world
- Secondly, Botox is a household name brand for over a decade
- Thirdly, Botox gives immediate and dramatic results
- Finally, Botox is more affordable and accessible than ever, to people of all walks of life.
Whether in Limerick, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Belfast, London, New York, LA or anywhere, Botox is known and relied-upon.
Why Men Get Botox in Limerick: Men at Work
SISU’s medical doctors pay close attention to what patients say. Both during the patient’s free consultation and during treatment and after-care, our doctors learn a lot about what motivates patients to seek treatment. Here’s what male patients in Limerick have told us about why they get Botox.
- To start, men from every professional and lifestyle background complain of being ‘tired of looking old and tired’
- Further, men now face unprecendented demands at work and at home at an all-time high
- Also, men are staying in work much later in life than in the past
- Meanwhile, their colleagues are getting younger
- So there is massive pressure to perform as well as (or better than) a more youthful colleage could
- Additionally, many post-35 men report a drop in confidence in the face of this professional competiton
- Often, men’s wives or partners nudge them to get Botox – including wedding day Botox
- Finally, men know they don’t have to settle for looking older and less vibrant than they are. So many of them refuse to do so.
What Look Do Limerick Men Want From Botox Antiwrinkle Injections?
First, one of the reasons SISU is so popular in Limerick is that our results are subtle yet effective. Because our medical doctors strive to give patients a completely natural yet refreshed, more youthful look. What’s more, our doctors live by the ethos that the best Botox is Botox nobody realises is Botox. All people know is that you look amazing and well-rested. But they’ll never guess why.Male or female, that is the SISU standard.In the case of men, the epitome of SISU’s achievement is more specific. To start, our medical doctors redefine the existing masculine form. Chiefly that means restoring the freshness and vitality gradually lost over the years. Our goal is to help men achieve and maintain peak masculine form.The result? The man looks like the best version of himself within minutes – no downtime, no pain, no hassle.
How is Botox for Men in Limerick Different?
Specifically, Botox for men is not just a re-branded version of Botox for women. Indeed, as SISU’s doctors know all too well, it’s more complex:
- Firstly, men’s basic facial anatomy differs significantly from women’s
- Secondly, men have a very particular muscle mass and muscle fibre patterns
- Consequently, the placement of injection sites, precise injection techniques and other fine details are completely different when treating men with Botox.
Of course SISU’s doctors have years of experience in creating bespoke Botox anti-wrinkle treatments. That includes tailoring treatment for men’s unique facial anatomy, mucsle mass, muscle fibres and individual needs.
What Kind of Men in Limerick Get Botox?
In short, men like you.Michael is a 37-year-old roofer. He is another great example of why more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men. From those in suits and ties all day to those who spend their days working outdoors, all men are feeling the pressures of modern life.After so many years of hard graft under the sun, Michael had deep wrinkles on his face. (Yes, even overcast Irish skies will age skin!) He knew there was something he could do about it. So he did it: Michael came to SISU.
Botox for Men in Limerick: The Facts
Anti-wrinkle injections at SISU are:
- Safe – and only administered by SISU’s doctors
- Powerful for smoothing existing wrinkles
- Superb for preventing future wrinkles
- Able to stop still-forming wrinkles from becoming permanent
- Ideal for the forehead and skin around the eyes
- Impressive at diminishing deep and fine grooves around the neck (neck bands)
- Sustainable – regular application prevents reversion to visible wrinkles
Finding the Best Botox in Limerick City Centre
Many people want to find the cheapest Botox in Limerick. That’s because the dangers of cheap Botox aren’t as widely known as they should be.But wise people just want to find the best Botox in Limerick. After all, men and women alike have to wear their faces every day. They know the value of safe, superb antiwrinkle injections. For tips on how to find the best Botox in Limerick, click here.
How to Book Botox for Men in Limerick
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into our Limerick city centre Botox clinic at 17 O'Connell Street (MAP)!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
- LIMERICK - 17 O'Connell Street, Limerick, Ireland (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.